Jesus said, “My house will be called a house of prayer.” (Matt 21:13) Here are some ways you can be part of Jesus’ House of Prayer!
- Prayer after the Worship Service – come to the front of sanctuary where our pray warriors will pray with you about your special needs.
- Join us in community prayer in the small conference room at the church every Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8pm. We pray for you, your family, our church members, our friends, the Adventist people, and anyone else around the world.
- Write down your pray need and place it in the offering box. A team will pray for your special need, or Email Marlene
- Join us each Wednesday morning from 6:30 to 7:30 am for the Rocky Mountain United Prayer Conference call. Simply call 605-468-8026. Then dial access code: 1010801#.
- Make the commitment to pray with at least one other person when you attend this church each week.
- Join a small group and pray. Contact Lee Lee .The Bible says, “You are the Temple of the living God.” (1 Cor 3:16). And since God calls us His temple (House), we are therefore his House of Prayer.
So then, let us pray! The Prayer Chain “The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:15. Do you have a prayer need? Submit your prayer needs to us? Email Marlene. Each month, an email is sent to all our prayer warriors, so that they may know who is in need of prayer! Join us weekly in the House of Prayer in the small conference room at the church form 7pm to 8pm for community prayer!