We Value… Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- [Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 15:11, 1 Peter 1:9, Romans 1:16]
- We value… spiritual growth.
- A personal daily relationship with full devotion to Jesus Christ is essential for every follower.[John 15]
- We value… biblical truth.
- Our church embraces diversity and ministers in a relevant way while remaining doctrinally pure to the Word of God.[1 Corinthians 9:19-23]
- We value… all people.
- Everyone matters to God; everyone matters to us.[John 3:16, Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 15]
- We value… grace.
- We unconditionally love and encourage others on their spiritual journey.[Zecharia 7:9, Matthew 7:1-2, 1 Corinthians 13, Luke 6:37, John 7:24, Romans 3:23-24]
- We value… personal growth and friendship
- Life change happens best in small groups where friendships grow.[Acts 2:46, Proverbs 17:17]
- We value… ministry.
- As Jesus Christ’s followers, it is our privilege to disciple others for ministry as we serve and evangelize our community.[Ephesians 4:11-13]